Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

I left my heart in Sedona

I was in Sedona, Arizona last week and although it may well be overdeveloped and perhaps a little too touristy for my liking, it is without doubt a beautiful part of the world. The iron infused mountains are simply stunning and I was fortunate to see them close up from a helicopter. Not any old chopper, I might add, but one with no door panels - just me and fresh air on both sides! it was quite simply one of the most breathtaking things I have experienced and should be a must do on anyone's checklist for a trip to Sedona.
There is still a new age hippie thing going on there in spite of its wealthy residents, and I have to admit, there is something very spiritual about those glorious red rocks. May the vortex be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment